Monday, December 28, 2009

Ancient city,Samut Prakan :Thailand journey within one day.



          Last year I went to the ancient city,Samut Prakan with my family,that trip was the second time of my family to the Ancient city(Thai language = Moung Boran),My family like to go to the Ancient city very much."Just a visit to the Ancient City is comparable to a Thailand journey within one day".I think I appreciated the classic lifestyle and cultures in the past,people was kind and friendly,The most happiness of all,my family was in this trip together.



          You can find how to visit the Ancient city at The Ancient city website (Only about 40 minutes away from Suwananbhumi Airport)

          The picture in this blog was my brother's photo.

          If you want to visit the Ancient city,don't forget to use hats and sunscreen.

          I like almost totally of this place but my favorite point that I recommend is
- The floating market : I like to sit on the thaistyle floating-house and eating lunch or dinner on the wooden table.
- Sala of Ten Reincarnations : Very beautiful place
- The Footprint of the Lord Buddha
- Sanphet Prasat Palace

The Ancient city located at Samut Prakan, very close to Bangkok.I think it's one interesting place to visit in Thailand,if you have any holiday time.

More about Travel in Thailand at This site

No comments:

Post a Comment